How can I help?
“Be kind, for everyone you meet is fighting a harder battle.”
I exist to serve. And I’m not ashamed to admit it.
That’s not to say I don’t get it wrong from time to time. If I do there are no weasel words. I’ll say, “I’m sorry”.
In the past, I tried to be all things…,but not now.
- I’m a husband;
- I’m a dad to three amazing girls: Evie, Hetty and Floz;
- I’m a friend;
- I’m a connector, albeit in limited circles;
- I’m a holistic lawyer — all that means is I try my damndest to marry (my) soul with (my) role;
- I’m a coach — my schtick is radical self enquiry, i.e. “Who are you?”;
- I’m a speaker who offers something a little different to the normal blithe exhortation;
- I’m a poet;
- I’m a blogger;
- I’m someone who likes to share a few words from time to time.
But more than any of these things, I’m me.
And, like you, I’ve shadow parts to work on. But one thing I’ll never resile from is being true to my truest self.
Of course, if you think I can help you, don’t be afraid to ask. I won’t bite.
PS. Any support you’re able to give to my work is always much appreciated. I’ve created a Patreon page and even $2 helps a little with hosting and support.